CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

6 Random Things about me

Ok so I saw this on a friend's blog and it said give it a try so here I go.......


1. I can't hang clothes up with the same color of the hanger that the shirt or whatever it is I am hanging up is. I know weird but it bugs me and I will go out and and buy more hangers if I don't have a different color.

2. I can't stand stains on our clothes. Poor Seth, I have shout wipes with me at all times and I shout everything, even if it's just a small spot. If the stain won't come out, I will throw the item away. But I'm pretty good at gettting the stains out these days.

3. All things must have a place. I hate when something gets pulled out and doesn't get put back. I am always organizing the house.

4. Flips Flops are one of my favorite things. I try to have them in many colors to go with everything. I do have to say that is one of the many reasons I miss Hawaii, wearing my flip flops all the time.

5. When I see a digital clock I count the little lines that make up the numbers. I can't stand it when it ends up being an odd number. I'll keep counting til I can fall on an even number.

6. The towels have to be folded a certain way, and that is why I do the laundry. Even when I put them away in the closet they all must be faced with the crease in, I dont want to see it. The hand towel even must be hung the right way or I will fix it. I did get this from my Mom. Thanks Mom!!!

4 comments:

Kati said...

Yeah for you and your new blog!!! Can't wait to read all about the events of "April & Seth"!!!

Lynn said...

What have you turned into?? I see MOM!!!!

Tim and Lisa said...

You are so funny. Never heard the hanger thing! I have to admit, I will think about it now.

Cindy S. said...

Ummm....You were like that back in highschool. Your still the same Apewomen.